Volunteer applications for 2019 Semester 2 are now open!
We are super excited to announce that volunteer applications for 2019 Semester 1 are now open! As a Trip Volunteer, you will deliver workshops to students in regional ACT/NSW! We’ll pay for your accommodation and travel 🙂
- Are passionate about engaging with regional school students,
- Enjoy running hands-on workshops, and
- Love contributing to the community through volunteering
Then we’d love to hear from you!
All you have to do is fill out this application form 🙂
We are also recruiting for new leadership positions!
Schedule School Workshops with regional schools in our network, and reach out to new schools. You can find the role description here.
Create, manage and post content to keep our entire volunteer up-to-date with what’s going on at Engage. You can find the role description here.
Organise and run Training Workshops to make sure our volunteers are confident in delivering School Workshops. You can find the role description here.
OUTREACH PARTNER LIAISON
Organise equipment lending and MOUs with existing partners, and find new partners to help us design new School Workshops. You can find a role description here.
Be the point of contact for volunteers regarding all things trip-related – from itineraries to organising trip teams. You can find a role description here.
Interested in a position?
Email us at email@example.com and let us know the following:
- How did you hear about Engage?
- What position are you interested in and why do you want the role? i.e. What attracts you to Engage and to this position?
- Why do we want you? i.e. What you bring to the team and to the role, what relevant experience do you have?
We’re looking forward to working with you!