This round of applications for volunteers has now closed!
Thank you for your amazing responses – keep an eye on your emails as we start organizing both short and long trips in the coming months.
If you didn’t manage to get in this round, applications will open again on Semester 1, 2018. Watch this space and our Facebook Page for latest updates.
We are still recruiting for a new team member!
We are looking for a team member to fill in the position of Finance Coordinator.
Core responsibilities are the key items to which the person holding this role will be held accountable for delivering. Other, secondary responsibilities may arise from time to time.
- Develop, improve, and document procedures for handling money
- Record transactions and keep accurate records of income and expenditure
- Process reimbursements
- Provide financial statements
The person filling this role would ideally have:
- A strong passion for the work of Engage, wanting to see inequality in education addressed
- Organised and meticulous
- Efficient and able to improve process and procedure rather than following blindly
- Be willing and able to put 3-5hrs a week volunteering, including exam periods
Interested in the position?
Email our Executive Director, Sam Cheah, (email@example.com) and let her know the following:
- How did you hear about Engage?
- What position are you interested in and why do you want the role? i.e. What attracts you to Engage and to this position?
- Why do we want you? i.e. What you bring to the team and to the role, what relevant experience do you have?
Looking forward to working with you!